While You're Here
While you’re in our neighborhood, take advantage of all the great Crown Center attractions and other activities located nearby, many within walking distance.
And if you’re looking for Hallmark products, visit the Hallmark Gold Crown® store on the second level of the Crown Center Shops to find the latest selection of greeting cards and more from Hallmark.
Other Things to Do in the Area
- Kaleidoscope – A free creative art experience for children sponsored by Hallmark.
- Crown Center – A shopping, dining and entertainment district surrounding Hallmark’s world headquarters with an ongoing schedule of events.
- Crown Center Ice Terrace – Kansas City's only public, outdoor ice skating rink.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium – Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center – Based on the ever popular LEGO® brick, this attraction offers a fun, highly interactive and educational two to three-hour indoor experience ideal for families with children 3-10 years old.
- Union Station – The largest remaining Renaissance-style train station in the United States, and home to the interactive Science City museum.
- The National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial – The only museum in the nation devoted solely to WWI history.
- The Money Museum – An up-close look at the U.S. financial system located in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Find even more things to do in the Kansas City area at VisitKC.com.
We invite you to learn more about your favorite Hallmark characters by keeping up with them online:
- hoops&yoyo™ – A pink kitty and green bunny who never fail to find the fun in any situation.
- Maxine – Hallmark’s self-appointed "Queen of Crabbiness."
- Asteroid Andy – A boy growing up in the 26th century. He's as normal as any kid his age can be, except that he is the center of the universe.